Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Latest book order from STL

Finally, after setting up an account with STL (Send the Light) I've been able to place my first order for Bibles.

Initially I was able to buy them from the Keith Jones bookshop in Bournemouth - but as we needed more resources it made good financial sense to order them direct from the suppliers.

They're a great firm with good customer service and offer next day delivery.

I've also been able to get some great resources from CWR who are obviously having a warehouse clear out! Titles such as "Can I really know fulfillment" and "Can I really know God", as well as the childrens' "Best Bible Stories" book.

I'm thankful for the ability to suddenly have a shelf full of resources ready to send out and will be making up some parcels later today once my delivery has arrived. I already have requests from prison ministries in Ghana and Nigeria and a few request from individuals for their own Bible.

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any Double-Edged Sword"
Hebrews 4:12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home